Version 1.0. Effective Date: November 30th 2023
1. Who We Are and What this Policy is
This Policy applies to our website https://www.atayapartners.com, the global website of Ataya and Partners, trading under the name of “Ataya and Partners” – Avenue Louise, 500 – 1050 Brussels – VAT BE 0719.976.659 (“our Site”).
Hereafter commonly referred to as “Ataya & Partners,” “A&P” “we,” “us” and “our” etc.
We are a management consulting company in the domains of IT and digital management and governance, cybersecurity and data protection.
We provide a variety of management consulting, education, certification, forensic and other value added services in these domains, to our clients and other parties (collectively, our “Services”). For additional information on our Services please visit http://www.atayapartners.com.
3. Types of cookies
Cookies can be distinguished according to their origin, function, and lifespan.
- First-party cookies are those placed by the owner of the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are placed by an organisation other than the owner of the website you are visiting. This includes cookies created by a company specialising in website analysis, providing the website owner with data on the frequency of site visits.
- Functional cookies ensure the proper functioning of the website (e.g., cookies for logging in or registration, language preferences). Logically, functional cookies are first-party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are placed for statistical, social, targeting, and commercial purposes. They are not related to the purely technical support of the website. Statistical cookies track which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located, etc. Social cookies allow the user to directly share the content of the visited website with others via social media. Targeting cookies create a profile based on your browsing habits, so the displayed ads match your interests. Commercial cookies remember which ads have been shown to a user and how often. Non-functional cookies can be either first-party or third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies remain on the user's device for the duration specified in the cookie and thus after you have closed the server. They are activated each time the user visits the website that placed this cookie (e.g., cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc). Most non-functional cookies are persistent cookies.
- Session cookies help to simplify and link a user's actions during a browsing session. A browsing session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
3. List of our cookies
Analytics cookies :
Essential cookies :